Tuesday, December 14, 2010

7th letter

Dear

If I misunderstand your letter today, I trust that my answer will pique a second-coming of your question. The matter of witness does not too much difference make. Nor the difference it make render little sway, in matter. Still, ground for a rebuttal has of authority been revealed.

These lines of answer derive from the swell of the grounds themselves, that unfortunately fester like a malignant cancer issued forth, I fear, from the very inclimate terrain on whose threshold my passage appeared, violate. However immune these grounds presented themselves, my witness was but a laughable prick, yet as my conviction and sentence proved, the puss burst forth.

The alleged criminality of my action only evinces the great need for healing, for it is so slight a penetration is made; by my act, how deep the wound was lanced. Consider revising your question if no impression has been made. I offer you my love and above all things would cherish another moment of equanimity, the very gift of writing you.

Blessed by the letter you wrote, I am aligned with the rightness of that desire which impelled your outreach to me. May every word increase in the faith from which all inspiration springs. With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment